Wednesday 16 March 2011

Vintage Cupcake Decorating Workshops





I am now running vintage cupcake decorating classes with afternoon tea. You will learn how to create nine beautiful vintage style cupcakes, including;

♥ How to pipe with buttercream using lots of different techniques and nozzles, including a fabulous buttercream rose
♥ How to use embossers and other tools to create a vintage look
♥ How to create that pearlised vintage sparkle
♥ Make very delicate roses and other flowers
♥ How to make other vintage inspired sugar designs
♥ Make and use sugar pearls
♥ How to pipe with royal icing
♥ Have a vintage afternoon tea!

The workshops are £40.00 per person and include a full afternoon tea with lots of tasty treats.





I am very excited to be able to run these courses as vintage is my speciality and something I love doing and do lots of. The courses are held in The Thomas cook Memorial Hall in Melbourne, Derbyshire which is a great hall with a lovely vintage feel.

If you would like to book then please call 07814 600596 or email vintageandcake@me.com, I would love to hear from you.



7 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Julie, your cupcakes are dreamy! Wish I lived closer, I would love to take classes from you. Your cakes are simply divine! Love the roses especially!

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow.. come to Cornwall, so I can take a class too

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're cupcakes are so beautiful! If only I didn't live overseas; I'd love to participate in one of your classes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! These cupcakes are AMAZING! So, so gorgeous!
    May I use one of your images on my blog? I will link it to you. Let me know: Christie@prettypaperbook.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your blog so much i began cupcaking last week come and see mty blog i wanna do pastel color ,vintage looking cupcakes loved yours, i am your follower ,come to my blog too

    ReplyDelete