Thursday 31 March 2011

Alice In Wonderland Cupcakes





I have just completed the best order ever! Alice in Wonderland cupcakes with a giant cupcake for an 18th birthday. Do you remember the lovely teapot cake and little teapots and teacup cupcakes I did a few weeks ago? well they were for an 18th birthday too and the birthday girl's friend saw them at the party and asked her mum to get onto the phone to me immediately as she was desperate for some Alice in Wonderland cakes for her birthday and wanted Vintage and Cake to do the honours... well I jumped at the chance! I loved making these, the little teapots and wonky teacups were time consuming to say the least but well worth it as they look so cute.





I hope you enjoy looking at them.

x

12 comments:

  1. There are adorable and look amazing. Such attention to detail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just gorgeous!!! Xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh me oh my!
    I'd just decided on a Alice in Wonderland theme for my daughters birthday....and this confirms my theme was right, they are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow these cupcakes are amazing! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these, very clever! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cakes are just so exquisite! I'm amazed how much attention to tiny detail you put into each one. Mini works of art! :) I've been reading your blog for a while now and think it's adorable too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone for your kind comments x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Julie,

    I would just like to thank you for all the time and effort you have spent making Becky's cakes. They are just wonderful. The photos you have taken of them do not do them justice.
    You are a very talented individual :)
    She is thrilled to bits. I will definately be recommending Vintage and Cakes to friends and family. Thanks Again Isobel x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, these are amazing, I love them, so detailed! The clock one is my fav!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you Isobel!

    Thanks all! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable- what a sensational afternoon tea theme!

    ReplyDelete