Friday 4 March 2011

Teapot Cake And Cupcakes





I have just completed another teapot cake, which I love making. This one was for an 18th Birthday party. The mum of the 18 year old got in touch with me and gave me some photos for inspiration, which I have added below. It is a total surprise for her daughter but funnily enough her daughter had actually been on my website looking at my vintage cupcakes, she showed her mum, but her mum pretended to be too busy.... little did her lucky daughter know that mum was plotting to get her a Vintage and Cake teapot cake and vintage cupcakes, yey for mums and their sneaky ways!


The inspiration photo


Inspiration photo

The teapot cake is vanilla sponge with vanilla buttercream and the cupcakes are all classic vanilla too. It was collected today and will be winging its way to the party for tomorrow, wish I could see her daughters face when she sees it!




8 comments:

  1. this is amazing meravigliosi nice work bellissimo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful teapot cake!! Looks too good to eat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful teapot cake. I would love to have this cake presented to me on my next birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, these are gorgeous! The roses are darling! You have a real gift! Thanks for sharing and I'm your newest follower.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the teapot cake, cupcakes and the teacup presentation!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This blog is so lovely. I visit it just to make my day a little more beautiful. thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So Beautiful! Such a pleasure to come to your site.

    ReplyDelete