Sunday 6 March 2011

Cupcake Decorating Baby Shower





Yesterday I spend the afternoon with 6 lovely ladies teaching them how to make little sugar ducks, roses and booties! They came along to one of my cupcake decorating workshops with afternoon tea. They created some really beautiful cupcakes, I was very impressed with their creativity. I had a really lovely afternoon, they were a pleasure to teach.



I also welcomed my first assistant to Vintage and Cake, the delightful Emma, Emma will be helping me at the workshops over the summer, assisting people with icing techniques, sugar craft and answering whatever baking questions you can throw at her!



This is a great idea for a baby shower, the mum to be was literally showered with gifts and made to feel really special by her lovely friends and mum. She is actually due next week so was under strict orders NOT to give birth before or during the workshop (I had brought hot towels just in case!)

A lovely afternoon, thanks ladies, I hope you will continue to make lots of fabulous cupcakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment