Monday 7 March 2011

Mother's Day Gift Ideas

Mother's Day is nearly here! This year it falls on Sunday 3rd April.

I thought I would give you a few ideas for some gifts to spoil your lovely mum with.

A teapot cake is a great gift idea, you can personalise the message to anything you like and choose your colours and design.



A beautiful Mother's Day hamper from The Blossom Tree Florist, an array of beautiful seasonal flowers with a cute little cupcake inside a lovely basket.



This personalised tea cosy by Milly and Pip is another brilliant idea for Mother's Day, again it can be personalised with a message of your choice.




Go on treat your mum! x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Julie...I shared photos (with credit) and a link to your blog on mine featuring your teapot cakes at http://antiquesandteacups.blogspot.com/2011/03/teapot-shaped-cake-and-teacup-cupcakes.html

    I also posted a link on Afternoon Tea Across America because I thought they were so fab!
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete