Wednesday 25 November 2009

Tea dances

I have a meeting tomorrow morning with a hotel to talk about putting on a tea dance, I am so excited about it; tea, cake and old time dancing is my idea of heaven. I have just come back from my dance lesson with my partner Ben, we are going to a ball on the 14th December so need to get ready to actually dance 'properly' on the dance floor. We did Waltz, Cha Cha Cha and the Mayfair Quick Step tonight, the latter is so so fast and it felt like an absolute joke whilst we were doing it, we can do it though and we have a few more lessons before the 14th Dec so we should be ok, I hope! Anyway back to the Tea dance... the hotel is interested in putting these tea dances on quarterly, so I have the crockery, the cakes, the band and the dance teacher to provide the workshop; we are pretty much ready to go, this meeting tomorrow will confirm the dates and the cost of the tickets, so I will keep you posted, as all those who are interested in this kind of thing will love this!

No comments:

Post a Comment