Thursday 17 October 2013

Nude Flower Wedding Cake


Hello all, sorry I have been so quite on the blog front, there is so much going on at the moment...we are moving house in two weeks and I have my final wedding cake order tomorrow (Friday 18th October)  So after that everything will change and it will be a whole other chapter in our lives.

Anyway I wanted to share with you a lovely cake I made recently for such a gorgeous bride.  I just loved her colour scheme.  A beautiful understated nude, it was just so pretty and I loved making the cakes and decorations.  


She went for 50 mini cupcakes and a lovely 6 inch vanilla sponge top tier.  The bride to be came to collect the cakes as she was setting them up the next day so I had the chance to pretty up the box with lace and lavender which I just love doing.





Love


No comments:

Post a Comment