Thursday 4 November 2010

Vintage wedding fair in London!





Hello all.

I am so looking forward to the vintage wedding fair in London next Sunday 14th November. I hope you will join me there as we will be holding a lovely vintage tearooms for people to come along, sip tea and eat cake! Let me tell you I have a lot of cake to make next week and many many cupcakes too! You will have a choice of Victoria sponges, lemon drizzles and coffee and walnut cakes. Also there will be chocolate, lemon and vanilla cupcakes with cute designs available too.



I am very excited as I love the vibe of the vintage wedding fair founded and run by Discover Vintage, I always come away feeling extremely inspired, I actually nearly bought a 1940's wedding dress last time I was there, purely because it was so beautiful (I am not even getting married!!!)



So please come along and join in the vintage loveliness, also do pop upstairs and drink some tea with us, we would love to see you!

xx

1 comment:

  1. You have a lovely blog! The tea cup in this post is marvelous! Your blog is so delicious too!
    Hugs,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete