Friday 16 April 2010

Pretty vintage teacups and saucers



Hello, I am very excited as I have found lots of gorgeous vintage china recently and I cant wait to showcase it at my next event which will be a wedding fair on the 20th April held at the Hallmark Hotel in Derby. I will be there from 6pm with my vintage wares, I already have 4 brides coming along to see me as they are all having vintage weddings, so I am very much looking forward to meeting with them and having a chat about what sorts of things they can hire.



I also have lots of lovely vintage tablecloths and napkins available to hire; my lovely mum is pretty nifty with a sewing machine (that one was lost on me) so she made me quite a few napkins from vintage material, she has also become rather partial to eBay, so she has been winning lots of bids like a mad woman to accumulate a nice little linen collection for Vintage and Cake. Oh and I must mention as well that she is busy working away in her little cottage in West Wales making me some wonderful bunting, hurray for mums!

If you are getting married soon then please do pop down to the Hallmark Hotel on the 20th April (next Tuesday evening) and come and chat to me.



My next blog will be all about wedding favours, with some lovely pictures to share with you.

x

2 comments:

  1. I dont blame you, I would do that too!

    As soon as I have some photos of the vintage napkins I will put them on here as well as the lovely bunting, plus she made me a vintage and cake apron!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooooo these are gorgeous too. look forward to seeing the photos of the sewing too x

    ReplyDelete